16 Channel I/O CobraNet™ interface
MY (Mini-YGDAI) series expansion cards for use in the option I/O slots of digital mixers and mixing engines.
Interface card for 01V, PM1D, DME32, AW4416, AW2816, SREV1, DM2000 and 02R96
- 16 Channel I/O CobraNet™ interface
- 1Integrates into any standard CobraNet™ network
- 1Primary and secondary network connections (RJ45 connectors x 2)
- 1Reduced power consumption for compatibility with additional models
The MY16-CII is a CobraNet™* expansion card for use with compatible Yamaha professional audio equipment. Complying to CobraNet™ standards, the MY16-CII allows transmission and reception of up to 32 channels (16-in/16-out) of uncompressed digital audio data.
CobraNet™ is an audio networking system developed by Cirrus Logic, Inc. that alh/lows real-time transmission and reception of multiple channels of uncompressed digital audio signals via a Fast Ethernet (100 megabits/sec.) network. A single network cable can handle a maximum of 64 channels (128 channels bidirectional) of audio data.
• 24bit resolution, 16-in/16-out CobraNet™ interface (8-in/8-out at 96kHz)
• 2x RJ-45 connectors for primary and secondary network connections
• Integrates into any standard CobraNet™ network
|Channel Count||16IN / 16OUT|
|Connector||2x RJ-45 connectors|