Sennheiser’s smallest professional clip-on mic. Ideal for musicals, live shows, and broadcasting applications. Full, natural sound. High speech intelligibility. Very sweat-resistant due to protective membrane.
Our smallest Sound Pro.
Whether for musicals and live shows, or for broadcasting applications, the MKE 1 – Sennheiser’s smallest clip-on microphone – performs at its best in all situations where a microphone needs to be virtually invisible and still offer outstanding sound quality.
Sweat protected by a newly developed protective membrane, the MKE 1 stands up better than other clip-on microphones to harsh live conditions. Its special gauze and multi-purpose cap offer additional protection from moisture so that it only picks up what it is meant to pick up – perfect sound. The MKE 1 is robust in every respect. The cable with moulded anti-kink sleeve minimises handling noise and makes this a microphone you can rely upon completely.
- Great strengths – small microphone
- Very small dimensions (3.3 mm capsule diameter)
- High maximum sound pressure level (142 dB)
- Very high speech intelligibility; clear, pleasant treble
- Full, natural sound with low ambient noise
- Thin (1 mm diameter) and robust cable; flexible with minimum handling noise
- Very sweat-resistant due to protective membrane
- Flexible tubes for attaching the microphone with clips or adhesive tape
|Frequency response||20 – 20000 Hz ± 2,5 dB|
|Cable length||-4 and -4-3: 1,6 m; -5 and -5-3: 3 m|
|Diameter||Ø 3,3 mm|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)||5 mV / Pa ± 2,5 dB|
|Nominal impedance||1000 Ω|
|Min. terminating impedance||4,7 kΩ|
|Equivalent noise level||27 dB|
|Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3||39 dB|
|Maximum sound pressure level (passiv)||142 dB|
|Operating voltage (mains)||-4 and -4-3: through transmitters SK 5212, SK 5012, SK 250, SK 50, SK 3063; -5 and -5-3: 4,5 – 15 V|